There are those who would say that their faith is why they don't need much of an estate plan. They trust that what will happen should happen and that the people they know will treat them with decency and respect. For some people, their faith could be a compelling...
Building An Estate Plan That Is Right For You
- Is your faith why you need an advance health care directive?
- Can health issues give you a reason to challenge a will?
- 3 reasons to add powers of attorney to your estate plan
- How much money do you need to fund a trust for your estate plan?
- Estate planning can protect you and your family from your debts