One reason for a will contest is known as undue influence. Like other issues, such as fraud, the argument being made by those alleging undue influence is that the will is no longer an accurate representation of what the person wanted when they made it. Unlike fraud,...
Building An Estate Plan That Is Right For You
- Is your faith why you need an advance health care directive?
- Can health issues give you a reason to challenge a will?
- 3 reasons to add powers of attorney to your estate plan
- How much money do you need to fund a trust for your estate plan?
- Estate planning can protect you and your family from your debts