When you’re building an estate plan, one of the things your attorney will speak with you about is a health care directive. A health care directive is an important legal document that may have an impact on you during your life. It is designed to protect you if you...
Building An Estate Plan That Is Right For You
- Is your faith why you need an advance health care directive?
- Can health issues give you a reason to challenge a will?
- 3 reasons to add powers of attorney to your estate plan
- How much money do you need to fund a trust for your estate plan?
- Estate planning can protect you and your family from your debts